• Phyllis Staines

What To Do If Your 2020 TRIM Notice is Wrong

Very soon we will receive our 2020 Truth in Millage (TRIM) Property Record Cards in the mail. If you suspect the information is incorrect, there are steps you can take.

If you live in Duval county, go online to and click on Property Search. Bring up your property record to ensure the market value, square footage, number of rooms and lot size are correct. If the home in question is your primary, owner occupied residence, make sure your exemptions are still in place. 

If after researching your property record you still disagree with the figures, contact the Property Appraiser's office to protest it. If the Property Appraiser is unable to come to a resolution, you may file a petition for adjustment with the Duval County adjustment board. Visit for more info. Good luck.

11 views0 comments

Property information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and has been made available by the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and may not be the listing of the provider.  Equal Housing Opportunity Broker.  License #BK660013

DMCA Notice (opens a PDF document):

IDX Listing Page Disclaimer (opens a PDF document):

We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. We aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0, Level AA), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines explain how to make Web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly to everyone. While we strive to adhere to the guidelines and standards for accessibility, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website and we are currently working to achieve this. Be aware that due to the dynamic nature of the website, minor issues may occasionally occur as it is updated regularly.  If you have any comments and or suggestions relating to improving the accessibility of our site, or if you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this website, please call (904) 476 - 7653. Your feedback will help us make improvements.  Thank you.