top of page
  • Writer's picturePhyllis Staines

Is Your 2022 TRIM Notice Correct?

In the upcoming days we will receive our 2022 Truth in Millage (TRIM) Property Record Card in the mail. If you suspect the information is incorrect, there are steps you can take.

If you live in Duval county, go online to and click on Property Search. Bring up your property record to ensure the market value, square footage, number of rooms and lot size are correct. If the home in question is your primary, owner occupied residence, make sure your exemptions are still in place. 

If after researching your property record you still disagree with the figures, contact the Property Appraiser's office to protest it. If the Property Appraiser is unable to come to a resolution, you may file a petition for adjustment with the Duval County adjustment board. Visit for more info.

13 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page